|Voiced by:||Dawn French (movie).|
|Susanne Blakeslee (video game).|
Miriam Forcible is a retired burlesque actress along with her former stage partner and lover, Miss Spink.
- An excerpt from the main article: Coraline (filmography)
Miss Forcible is less intelligent than Miss Spink. She constantly argues with April about who's right and wrong, and craves attention. As how it was depicted when she was reading Coraline's tea, Miriam is practically blind as a bat, as Miss Spink puts it, and uses small spectacles to see through more clearly.
- An excerpt from the main article: Coraline (books)
This section requires expanding with knowledge derived from the books.
- An excerpt from the main article: Coraline (video game)
This section requires expanding with knowledge derived from the video game.
The other Forcible looked the same as her real-world counterpart. She is revealed with long hair and in a Venus style clam shell. She shed her old skin as if it was a suit and became the younger Forcible, seen on pictures in the Pink Palace, then took her on the trapeze with the other Spink while quoting a monologue from Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- "Oh go on have one. It’s hand-pulled taffy from Brighton. Best in the world."
- "Well, not to worry, child: It's good news. There's a tall handsome beast in your future."
- "I see a giraffe."
- "Acquire a very tall step-ladder."
- She was correct when she said the seeing stone could help find lost things.
- During the other Spink and Forcible's trapeze act, they are quoting a monologue from Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- She is said to be blind which may be the cause for her light blue, almost gray eyes
- In the movie, when she dresses up for the theater, it reveals that she wears a wig.
- The author, Neil Gaiman, confirmed in his tumblr that Miss Spink and Miss Forcible are a couple.