Welcome to Coraline Wiki!
A Portuguese language version of Coraline Wiki
An official Coraline Wiki
for fan-created work exist: here!
The Pink Palace Apartments
Inside this hundred year old house is a mysterious door.
It unveils a house strangely familiar to the other.
The Other Parents
But parents there are not one's own, they're the better and only wants to please.
But do not submit for temptation as all the magnificence is not what it seems to be.
|Coraline is a modern day, dark fantasy, fairy tale where a young girl reluctantly have to move to the country-side with her two neglectful parents. Once there, she finds a door leading to the Other World. Seemingly a copy of the real world but every person has buttons for eyes and all is so much more better there. But not all is as it seems. When Coraline learns of the horrifying truth; she races against time to save not only her own soul but her parents and three previous victims.
, established during 09-10-2009, is a collaborative encyclopedia edited for all official Coraline Productions
. The wiki format allows for edit or creation of any article, so editors can all work toward the betterment of this site.
|Acclaims for the Coraline Book
- "Not since NARNIA has the simple act of opening a door unlocked such a fantastic journey. And not since Alice tumbled down the rabbit hole has that journey been so splendidly strange and frightening. Walk through the door and you'll believe in love, magic, and the power of good over evil." — USA Today
- "Inventive, scary, thrilling, and finally affirmative." — Washington Post Book World
- "This book tells a fascinating and disturbing story that frightened me nearly to death." — Lemony Snicket
- "This is a marvelously strange and scary book." — Philip Pullman
- "This book will send a shiver down your spine, out through your shoes, and into a taxi to the airport. It has the delicate horror of the finest fairy tales, and it is a masterpiece." — Terry Pratchett
- "I think this book will nudge ALICE IN WONDERLAND out of its niche at last. It is the most splendidly original, weird, and frightening book I have read, and yet full of things children will love." — Diana Wynne Jones
- "A deliciously scary book. The magical elements are surprising and new, and the evil that she has to fight is disturbing in ways that matter." — Orson Scott Card